The Davos Agenda will feature a full week of global programming between 25-29 January 2021 with the active participation of heads of state, CEOs, civil society leaders, global media and youth leaders from Asia, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, North America and Latin America.
Building a better future for work, accelerating stakeholder capitalism, and harnessing the technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution will be important topics on the Davos Agenda.
The five programme themes are:
- Designing cohesive, sustainable, resilient economic systems (25 January)
- Driving responsible industry transformation and growth (26 January)
- Enhancing stewardship of our global commons (27 January)
- Harnessing the technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution (28 January)
- Advancing global and regional cooperation (29 January)