First and foremost, THANK YOU! If it weren’t for volunteers we would not be able to be where we are at today. Below are a few guidelines that we need everyone to understand and follow. Please initial every paragraph:
- You are here as a volunteer which means you are doing this out of the kindness of your heart and you are not expecting anything in return. It is with team effort and cooperation that we can hold successful adoption and/or educational events. Incentives are in place for those who become team members and volunteers.
- As a volunteer for AnimalLuvr’s Dream Rescue, Inc., you are expected to conduct yourself in a professional and courteous manner toward other people, property and pets. After you have volunteered at three events, we will provide you with a uniform tee-shirt. Unless such time, please dress accordingly.
- If you do not understand or feel comfortable doing something, please advise one of the team leaders. Remember, this is a team effort.
- Please be advised that as a volunteer you are not insured by AnimalLuvr’s Dream Rescue, Inc. As a volunteer you agree to waive any and all claims for personal injury or damage/loss of property resulting from participation in this event from whatever cause, against AnimalLuvr’s Dream Rescue, Inc., the leasers of the space where the event is held, and any volunteer or paid participant. It is highly important to follow instructions and work with caution. Once again, please ask if unsure of anything, such as proper handling of the animals. Their safety as well as yours is of paramount importance.
- If you have not followed the aforementioned guidelines, and depending on the severity of the situation, you may be asked to leave the premises.