Dear Parent or Guardian:
With your permission, your child will be able to access the internet at achool as part of their class instruction. Below are the rules for use at the school. Please read before you consider granting permission.
Guidelines for Internet Usage
1. All students must have a signed permission slip from their parents that authorizes them access to the internet.
2. Respect for the equipment of the school and its network is a condition for use of the computers.
3. All students must have a lesson on safe internet usage prior to being given access to school computers.
4. Students are to notify a teacher immediately of any disturbing material they may encounter on the web or in email.
5. Students are not to give out personal information like telephone number, full name, address, etc. to anyone on the internet.