The next few webpages will require you to complete information necessary for the Office of Housing & Residence Life to assign you a space in on-campus housing. By submitting the information required on this and subsequent pages, you are entering into a contract! Please take your time to read through any and all information pertaining to the contract and to complete the fields completely and accurately. Any errors you make could delay the processing of your contract. You will know that you have completely finished the Summer Housing Contract when you receive your confirmation page at the end.
Before you complete this contract, please note the following:
1. No deposit is required to submit a Summer Housing Contract.
2. Once this contract is submitted, and you are offered a space in housing, if the contract is terminated for any reason a $200 cancellation fee will be applied to your student account. This cancellation fee will not be waived. To avoid this fee, please submit this contract only if you are sure that you want to move into on-campus housing.
3. This contract may only be completed by the student.
Before you begin to complete the contract you may want to read the following items or have the information handy:
- Your RU ID number (CLICK HERE)
- On-Campus Living Guide (CLICK HERE)
- Information about Meal Plans from Dining Services (CLICK HERE)
- Any information pertaining to special housing concerns (such as medical conditions, allergies, etc.)
Please turn off or temporarily disable your internet browser's pop-up blocker to utilize all of the features of this contract.
Any field below with an asterisk (*) next to it is a required field and must have an entry or selection made in order to submit the contract.