Champion Day Camp is currently accepting applications for the summer. We are looking for caring, fun and creative applicants who LOVE to work with children. To ensure proper consideration, please fill in the information below as completely and accurately as possible.
* Prefered method of contact?
* I am available 6/30/2014 thru 8/22/2014, Monday thru Friday 8:15am - 4:30pm.
* You must be at least 16 yrs old by the first day of camp in order to work. Do you meet or exceed this age requirement?
* What age group do you prefer to work with?
* Were you a Champion camper?
* Do you have any experience working with children?
Past Work and/or Camp History: Provide a full record of all employment - paid and volunteer. Include any position on camp staff or as a camper.
References: Give name, phone number and email address of at least two persons (not relatives or friends) having knowledge of your character, experience, work habits, and ability.
* HARASSMENT The camp’s policy is to prohibit all forms of harassment by our employees. This includes sexual, racial, religious, and other forms of harassment. Have you ever been accused of harassment of any person including, but not limited to, workplace harassment? (Note: a prior accusation or conviction is not an automatic bar to employment. The type of conviction or accusation and when it occurred will be evaluated by the camp before any decision is made.)
* CRIMINAL RECORD Have you ever been convicted of a crime, other than a minor traffic offense? If yes, please describe. (Note: a prior conviction is not an automatic bar to employment. The type of conviction and when it occurred will be evaluated by the camp before any decision is made.)
By typing AGREE below and by electronic submission of this application:
1. I authorize investigation of all statements herein, including any checks of criminal records, and release the camp and all others from liability in connection with same.
2. I understand that, if employed, I will be an at-will employee unless there is an agreement or law which alters that status.
3. I understand that any agreement must be in writing and signed by the designated camp official.
4. I also understand that untrue, misleading, or omitted information herein or in other documents completed by the applicant may result in dismissal, regardless of the time of discovery by the camp.
* Indicates Response Required