The “Let’s Talk Adoption”sm conference is non-commercial, educational, non-profit conference coordinated entirely by volunteers. CPFA has no paid employees. The goal is to keep the registration fee low, and free admission is provided in deserving cases. We provide one annual scholarship to a student intending to work in child welfare. The conference operates on a break-even basis and the only sources of revenue are registration fees, a percentage of book sales, and small donations.
- Only New Jersey licensed adoption agencies may exhibit at the conference. Arrangements must be made through the Interagency Council representative. There is a nominal fee to cover the rental expenses.
- Agencies not licensed in NJ may have materials placed on a general information table, but this cannot be staffed.
- Consideration will be given to other non-profit child welfare groups on a space available basis.
- No commercial exhibits are permitted. The one exception is book sales. The bookseller is selected by the conference committee.
- The conference committee has the sole right to reject any speaker, organization or material they consider does not meet the educational/non-commercial spirit of the conference.
- The fee for one table is now $100 for the day. This fee covers the cost for rental of the Rutgers Student Center facilities, and includes free advertising via a list of exhibitors that will be included in conference materials given to each attendee. THIS FEE INCLUDES REGISTRATION FOR ONE AGENCY STAFF MEMBER.
For exhibitor questions please contact Lorraine Kolankowski, (201) 836-5554 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Every Child Deserves a Family” ~ Concerned Persons For Adoption ~ www.cpfanj.org