Thank you for using our online registration form for the 2019 "Let's Talk Adoption" Conference being held on Saturday, May 4th at the Rutgers Busch Student Center in Piscataway, NJ.
Please note the following:
1. If you would like to be able to complete the Conference Registration Form in increments, you can set up a Form Login Account (see link on the next page). This will allow you to complete your Registration Form in sections. Remember, once you submit the registration form, you will no longer be able to edit your submission. If you would like to make updates after you have submitted your Conference Registration Form, please email Lynn Riker (email@example.com).
2. If you are registering more than two people, you will need to completely log out of your web browser and reopen it for the next person.
3. The program sessions you have selected will be available at the end of the on-line registration process for your records. On the day of the conference, we will also provide you a list of sessions you have selected.
4. Once again this year, if you would like CEHs, you will need to register and pay for them separately from this registration form. The web link for registration/payment for the CEHs through the Office of Continuing Education at the Rutgers School of Social Work will be included in your email confirming your conference registration.
5. NEW THIS YEAR: Let’s Talk Adoption Conference guests must register for parking via a web link (this will be in your confirmation email) BEFORE the conference begins. Registering for parking on-line allows you to park in Lots 51, 59, 60B & 67 near the Busch Student Center.
If you have any questions about your registration, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deborah Yeffeth, Registration Coordinator
Let's Talk Adoption Conference