This program is designed for children who have never trained in Karate with us before.
This introductory class teaches how to properly bow, sit and stand. It also focuses on
the basic techniques of Seiyu Karate called Kihon. After the completion of this program, a student should be ready to join a regular class where intermediate and advanced students train together.
March 13 2023 to April 24 2023
Each Monday from 5:15 pm to 6:15 pm
Downtown Dojo at 1155 Thurlow Street, Vancouver
7 classes in total
Spaces: 6 students
Ages: 6 to 12 years old
Class fee: $147 Tax Included.
No uniform is needed. General gym clothes such as a t-shirt and sweat pants would be fine.
- Wearing a mask is a personal choice when training individually.
- A participant is required to stay home when they show Covid or cold symptoms.
- Only one parent per child is allowed to stay in the room to spectate. Please wear a mask. We are sorry, but their sibling(s) are not allowed to stay.
- Full refund if requested within 5 days after the first class meeting on March 13.
- A partial refund ($20/class) when a class is canceled.