This program is designed for children who have never trained in Karate before.
This introductory class teaches how to properly bow, sit and stand. It also focuses on
the basic techniques of Seiyu Karate called Kihon. After the completion of this program, a student should be ready to join a regular class where intermediate and advanced students train together.
January 9 2023 to February 27 2023 (No class on Jan 23)
Each Monday from 5:15 pm to 6:15 pm
Downtown Dojo at 1155 Thurlow Street, Vancouver
7 classes in total
Spaces: 6 students
Ages: 6 to 12 years old
Class fee: $147 Tax Included.
No uniform is needed. General gym clothes such as a t-shirt and sweat pants would be fine.
Covid Safety Measures
- Wearing a mask is a personal choice when training individually.
- A participant is required to stay home when they show Covid or cold symptoms.
- Only one parent per child is allowed to stay in the room to spectate. Please wear a mask. We are sorry, but their sibling(s) are not allowed to stay.
- Full refund if requested within 5 days after the first class meeting on January 9.
- A partial refund ($20/class) when a class is canceled.