For girls who are ready to travel independently of their troops and their parents, we offer Spirit of Nebraska Council-Sponsored Trips led by volunteer Trip Advisors. Trip Advisors provide supervision and guidance while encouraging each girl to develop independence and leadership skills.
Trip Advisor Requirements:
- Be a registered Girl Scout member.
- Complete and pass a background screening.
- Complete Girl Scout volunteer training.
- Be 25 years of age or older.
- Be unrelated to any trip participants.
Trip Advisors will be selected after the registration deadline and based on trip needs. Selected Trip Advisors will be expected to pay a portion of the trip fee.
If you have any questions, please email us or call 800.695.6690.