Note: If your child turned three after December 1, 2018, do not fill out this application. You will need to complete an application for 2019-2020 on or after February 18, 2019.
By filling this form, you are applying for the 2018-2019 school year.
Pre-K registration requires filling this online form in addition to submitting some required documents.
Before you start filling out this form, make sure that the following required paperwork is ready as you will be asked to upload several files at the end of this form.
Below are some instructions.
Required paperwork for Pre-K registration is as follows:
• Birth Certificate or other proof of age
• Proof of County Residency (driver’s license, utility bill, lease/mortgage
agreement, currentlyhomeless, a written letter from the shelter where
you are living)
• Verification/documentation of all family income (parents/guardians
supporting child) must include the last 12 months of income:
- Previous year tax return or end of the year W-2
- Year to date paystub
- Proof of receipt of public assistance/food stamps/ WIC/child care
- Proof of receipt of SSI
- College scholarships
• If you child has an IEP, Please incude a copy if you are able.
Instructions to create your uploadable file:
1. Create a new folder on your desktop (Right Click > New > Folder)
2. Rename your folder (Naming convention is as follows
3. Scan all your documents and save the files in this folder. If you don't
have access to a scanner, you can simply take a picture of each
document with your phone and send them to your computer.
4. The documents can be added in the appropriate place toward the end
of the application similar to adding an attachment to an e-mail.