The Hall of Fame Nominating Committee uses the following criteria in their review of candidates:
- Made a contribution that extended beyond the local level and acheived national or international signifigance.
- Been involved in our industry and/or SEMA for a minimum of 10 years.
- Contributed toward enhancing technology, professionalism, and general stature and growth of our industry.
- Conducted themselves with a high degree of integrity both within and outside of our industry.
- Be at least 50 years of age prior to the SEMA Show during the year of induction.
- A significant contribution to SEMA should be an important consideration for nomination, but not a requirement.
- SEMA employees or vendors are not eligible for the SEMA Hall of Fame during their employment or affiliation with SEMA.