The following indicates three options for Friday night, October 12. You can decide which location you wish to go to that afternoon. We have not translated the information below./Lo siguiente indica tres opciones para la noche del viernes, 12 de octubre. Puede decidir a qué lugar desea ir esa tarde. No hemos traducido la información a continuación.
Friday October 12, 2018- MESA Night Out
Transportation will be provided to and from the Double Tree; times will be posted closer to the event. All three options are easily accessed from the hotel, although walking is not recommended as the highway is quite busy. The cost for this transportation is $5.00 per person. The cost will be collected together with the registration fee.
Option 1: Valley Forge Casino
Address: 1160 1st Avenue, King of Prussia, PA, 19406
Activities: Compared to some of the other Pennsylvania casinos, where there is little, if anything, happening outside of the casino itself, at Valley Forge Casino Resort, it seems like there is never a dull moment. Guests can enjoy Karaoke Fridays with Cisco Kid between 9 p.m. and 1 a.m. at the Valley Tavern.
- A casino doesn’t need to have thousands of slots for players to find plenty of games to their liking, especially when they get to choose from a diverse collection from different manufacturers, as is the case at Valley Forge Casino. Whether your tastes run more towards the familiar favorites you have played before or if you are ready to try something brand new that might be even more exciting, this casino won’t disappoint.
- Guests wishing to dine at Valley Forge Casino Resort have a choice of six restaurants, including two from renowned chef Luke Palladino and an upscale steakhouse called LP Steak. Other options for casual dining are Valley Tavern, American Grill, Asianoodle, and Italian Market.
Option 2: King of Prussia Mall
Address: 160 N Gulph Rd, King of Prussia, PA 19406
- Featuring a diverse mix of over 400 stores, including Nordstrom, Macy's, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Lord & Taylor, and a collection of luxury retailers unsurpassed in the region, King of Prussia is one of the most iconic malls in the nation.
- At King of Prussia, you'll find offerings for every taste and budget, from luxury to your favorite national and international brand retailers. A delectable selection of international dining options are available at three unique food courts and in casual and sit down restaurants including Seasons 52, Maggiano's Little Italy, Sullivan's Steakhouse, Cantina Laredo, Legal Sea Foods, and more.
Option 3: Town Center, King of Prussia
Address: 155 Village Drive, King of Prussia 19406
- King of Prussia Town Center is an upscale experiential retail center in the heart of The Village at Valley Forge. It serves as the region’s new downtown where outdoor shopping, dining, and entertainment converge. Major retailers including Nordstrom Rack, Ulta, REI and LA Fitness surround a vibrant Main Street lined with a robust mix of desirable dining, retail and service providers. At the center of it all, the Town Square welcomes patrons to gather, relax, make new memories and enjoy the moment in the open green space framed by decorative water features and a custom 60-foot fire wall.
- Restaurants include Davio’s Fogo de Chao, District Taco, Habit Burger Grill, Paladar Latin Kitchen and Rum Bar, and several others.