IN ORDER TO RENT A PROPERTY THROUGH OUR COMPANY,
THE FOLLOWING SELECTION CRITERIA MUST BE MET:
- All applications must be fully completed, dated and signed electronically.
- Reliable documentation & contact numbers for all income sources must be provided.
- Combined income must be a minimum of 3 times the rental amount, for all applicants or/and guarantor.
Photo ID is required. (please upload a copy when prompted, if possible)
Family size must be in compliance with the available unit per HUD guidelines.
- Employed: Most Current Paystub, Letter from Employer or Last Year’s W2
- Military Members: Latest LES & Copy of Orders.
- Self-Employed: Last 2 Years Tax Returns, including 1099 & Statement of Current Year’s Income.
- Other Income: Such as Retirement, AFDC, SDI, Etc...Must have Reliable Documentation.
APPLICANTS WILL BE DENIED FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- Falsification of application.
- Incomplete application.
- Legal Items within the Last 24 Months.
- Tax Liens within the Last 24 Months.
- Outstanding Debt to a Previous Landlord(s) within the Last 24 Months.
- Electric, Gas or Water/Utility Debt within the Last 24 Months.
- Credit Scores Below 500. For credit scores greater than or equal to 500 but less than 550, at minimum a double deposit will be required
- Serious Misdemeanor and/or Felony Convictions within the Last 10 Years.
- Exact Name Match on the OFAC Watch List.
- Applicant is Listed on the Sex Offender Registry.
- Verified Eviction Record within the Last 36 Months.
- 2 or More Initial Eviction Filings within the Last 36 Months.
- More than 1 Default and/or Eviction Notices in the Last 36 Months.
- Major Adverse Action Records within the Last 36 Months.
- Other Names Associated with Applicants Social Security Number.
- Applicant has Failed a Social Security Number Fraud Analysis.
- Poor rental history profile after verification from previous Landlord. History of unruly or destructive behavior by resident or resident's household
- Slow or Non-Payment of Rent
- A history of violence to persons or property
- A history of poor or unsanitary housekeeping
- A history of drug related activity by any household member
- Lack of demonstrated ability to live independently
PET POLICY: All PETS must be approved by the Property Owner and/or Leeburt Management. If a pet is allowed there will be a minimum charge of $250 which is a NON-REFUNDABLE pet fee. Additional pets and large pets will be at an additional cost. This fee allows you the right to have an APPROVED pet on the premises. Tenant is responsible for all damages caused by pets. This fee is not a damage deposit! The following pets are not allowed at any time: Doberman Pinscher, Huskies, Saint Bernard, Malamutes, Great Danes, Mastiff, Rottweiler, Akita, Bull Masiff, Chow Chow, German Sheppard, Pit Bull, Presa Canario, Dogs that contain a mix of one or more of the above breeds, and dogs, regardless of breed, that have been involved in a biting incident.