3. Photo ID is required.
4. Family size must be in compliance with the available unit per HUD guidelines.
5. APPLICANT WILL BE DENIED OCCUPANCY FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- Falsification of application.
- Incomplete application.
- Applicant has had outstanding debt to previous landlord(s)
- Applicant has had any outstanding utility bills
- If applicant credit score is greater than or equal to 500 but less than 550, at minimum a double security deposit will be required. Credit scores less than 500 will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Applicant has had positive check verification.
- Applicant has serious misdemeanor or felony records matched in the last 10 years.
- Applicant has matches in the registered sex offender database.
- Applicant has Name with DOB matches in the registered sex offender database.
- Applicant has verified eviction records in the past 36 months.
- Applicant has more than 2 verified eviction initial filings in the past 36 months.
- Applicant has had major adverse action records in the last 36 months
- There are other names associated with the Applicants Social Security Number.
- Applicant has failed a Social Security Number fraud analysis.
- Poor rental history profile after verification from previous Landlord.
- Slow or Non payment of rent
- A history of violence to persons or property
- A history of poor or unsanitary housekeeping
- A history of drug related activity by any household member
- History of unruly or destructive behavior by resident or resident's household
- Poor personal references
- Lack of demonstrated ability to live independently
6. All PETS must be approved by the Property Owner and/or Stanly4Rent.Com. If a pet is allowed there will be a minimum charge of $250 which is a NON-REFUNDABLE pet fee. Additional pets and large pets will be at an additional cost. This fee allows you the right to have an APPROVED pet on the premises. Tenant is responsible for all damages caused by pets. This fee is not a damage deposit! The following pets are not allowed at any time: Doberman Pinscher, Huskies, Saint Bernard, Malamutes, Great Danes, Mastiff, Rottweiler, Akita, Bull Masiff, Chow Chow, German Sheppard, Pit Bull, Presa Canario, Dogs that contain a mix of one or more of the above breeds, and dogs, regardless of breed, that have been involved in a biting incident.
7. If approved, the lease must be signed and at least 1/2 of the security deposit, which is NON REFUNDABLE must be paid in either certified funds or a money order within one business day of approval. Once the funds have been received, we will take the property off the market and hold it for a total of fifteen (15) days. If tenant does not take occupancy and/or cancels the contract, tenant’s security deposit will automatically be forfeited and the property will be placed back on the rental market. Full first months rent is due on or before occupancy date. If the lease date is on or after the 20th of the month, the prorated rent is also due.
8. Roommates must be able to qualify individually & may be considered with the owner’s permission.
9. College students will be considered with ONE PARENT assuming the lease and being responsible for any damages, payment of lease amount and security deposit. It will be the responsibility of that parent to obtain the other students share of the lease amount.