Application Process & Screening Criteria
Wright Property Group is committed to Equal Housing Opportunity and we fully comply with the Federal Fair Housing Act. We do not discriminate against persons because of Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, National Origin or Age. We also comply with all state and local fair housing laws.
We offer application forms to everyone who requests one. All persons over the age of 18 who will occupy the property must complete an application.
Please review our Criteria for Rental and if you feel you qualify, please apply. At the time that the application is delivered, you must submit the application fee ($45 for each occupant over the age of 18), and copies of driver’s licenses for all applicants and signed acknowledgement of the Application Process and Screening Criteria. All application fees must be submitted online at time of application. Your deposit is due within 48 hours of online application approval..
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or call (210) 298-3948.
Application Approval Requirements for Leaseholders*
*(The financially responsible party(ies):
Applicants must earn a minimum of three times the rent in verifiable, gross monthly income.
- Married couples or immediate family may combine incomes.
- Your income must be verifiable through pay stubs, employer contact, tax records and/or
- If you are self-employed, your income must be verifiable through a CPA prepared financial statement or most recent tax returns or bank
- Your employment history should reflect at least six months with your current employer and 12 months with a previous employer.
- Co-signers will be taken into consideration on a case by case.
You are responsible for providing us with information, including the name, address and phone numbers of Landlords with the dates of tenancy for the previous 2-5 years. If rental history is from a biased source (family or relatives) the application could require additional verifications. HOME OWNERSHIP
Mortgage payment history will be considered.
If you owned rather than rented your home during the previous 2-5 years, you will need to furnish Mortgage Company references and/or proof of ownership or transfer.
We accept Base Housing as rental history
Criminal Background Check
We conduct an authorized criminal background check on all applicants as a part of the application process.
We do not rent to any person required to register as a sexual offender.
|Arson/Destruction of Property
||Illegal Resident Status
||Theft by Check
||Drug related convictions
Reasons for Possible denial that could affect an application:
- Failed to give proper notice when vacating a property;
- Have previous landlord(s) who would be unwilling to rent to you again for reasons pertaining to your behavior, or the behavior of your family member’s, guests, invitees, or pets; or others allowed on the property during tenancy;
- Have an unpaid collection filed against you by a Property Management Company or previous Landlord;
- Have had three or more late payments of rent within a 12 month period;
- Have an eviction that has occurred within the past six years;
- Have received a current 3 day notice to vacate;
- Have had two or more NSF checks or NSF ACH transactions within the last 12 month period;
- Have allowed person(s) not on the lease to reside on the premises in violation of the terms of your lease;
- If your credit score is below 600, your application may be disapproved at the discretion of the
- If an owner desires “No Smokers” in the Or failure to meet any other stated criteria.
- Criminal History
- Previous Rental History
- Credit History, or failure to provide accurate or complete information on application
Applicants should satisfy any concerns regarding crime statistics and sex offenders in any area where they might consider residing. This information is available free of charge on the Internet at the following sites:
Sex Offenders www.txdps.state.tx.us
San Antonio Area Crime Stats www.sanantonio.gov/sapd/neighborhood.asp
Once you have been approved, you will be notified via phone call or email.
The lease must be signed within 48 hours of approval notification. Failure to sign the lease within the specified time will result in the home being placed back on the rental market.
Can we hold a property for you?
We can hold a property for a maximum of 21 days from approval of application or when a property becomes vacant whichever is later. Rent will be charged beginning on the 22nd day.
Policies on domestic pets vary from home to home. It is solely the decision of the homeowner as to whether a pet is acceptable to reside in the home for which you are applying.
As a condition of allowing pets in the home, we require a recent color photograph, current vaccination record and spay/neuter certificate OR city issued intact animal permit for each pet that will be on your lease.
At no time will any unauthorized pet be allowed on the premises even briefly, without express written permission from Strategic Property Management. Strategic Property Management reserves the right to have any unauthorized pet removed from the premises by City Animal Control at the tenant’s expense.
The following guidelines will apply:
No aggressive or mixed aggressive breed dogs will be allowed. The following is a partial, but not all inclusive list of dogs that are generally rejected:
||Pit Bull Terriers
|Presa Canario/Cane Corso
||Husky/Alaskan Malamute/Wolf Hybrid
||Kerry Blue Terriers
||American Bull Dogs
Licensed Service Animals such as Seeing Eye Dogs, are not considered domestic pets, and are exempt from many pet restrictions.
Misrepresentation of the breed(s) of your dog(s), or possession of any poisonous, dangerous or unauthorized / illegal pets or endangered species will result in termination of your lease.
You will be responsible for the prompt removal of any pet waste from the property.
Pet policies are strictly enforced, and any breach of this agreement is considered grounds for termination of your lease.
Statement of Understanding
Please note that you are submitting this rental application for a home in its current condition. If you have any requests regarding the home including painting, cleaning, etc, please list on the application. We will review these requests prior to processing your application and contact you with a determination as to whether these requests can be accommodated. Our response will be delivered within 48 business hours from the time of receipt.