Contact Information Update for Consumers

To make changes to your Name, Date of Birth or Social Security Number (SSN) you’ll need to provide us with valid supporting documentation that shows the updated information. Examples include:
- Copy of your driver’s license
- Copy of your birth certificate
- Copy of your Social Security card
- A court order

To add a new address to your credit report, you will need to provide us copies of two (2) documents that show your new address. Examples include a copy of a utility bill or copy of your driver’s license.

Powered byFormsite