I have read, agree and affirm that all of my statements and information provided in this application are true and complete. I acknowledge that false, undisclosed, incomplete or misleading information herein may constitute grounds for rejection of this application, termination of right of occupancy of all residents and occupants under a lease and/or forfeiture of deposits and fees, and may constitute a criminal offense under the laws of this state.
I understand that this application is preliminary only and does not bind you to execute a Lease or to deliver possession of the premises to me. I authorize you to contact any references listed above and to obtain consumer reports, which may include credit, rental payment and/or eviction history and criminal background information about me and in order to verify the above information. I understand that as my prospective landlord, any co-applicants, occupants, or guarantors that may be added to this application may need to consent to and successfully pass consumer background screening reports.
By agreeing, I authorize you to obtain subsequent consumer reports, including credit reports, to ensure that I continue to satisfy the terms of my tenancy, for the collection and recovery of any financial obligations relating to my tenancy, or for any other permissible purpose. Further, if I have included information on co-applicants, other adult household members, and/or guarantors on this application, I affirm that those individuals have knowledge of their inclusion on this application and expressly authorize you to obtain subsequent consumer reports, including credit reports. I understand that you may report all positive and negative rental payment history to consumer reporting agencies who track this information for landlords, mortgage companies and other creditors. I and all occupants or guarantors hereby release from all liability or responsibility all persons and corporations requesting or supplying such information.
Application Policies and Procedures
Thank you for applying with PMI North Texas for your housing needs. In order to best serve you, we feel it is imperative that you are made aware of, and fully understand our application policies and procedures.
Before you apply for the home, read the following information carefully concerning the approval process. If you have any questions, please contact our office Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm CST. (469) 656-8400.
PMI North Texas fully complies with the Fair Housing Law. We do not discriminate against persons because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin or age. We also comply with all state and local fair housing laws.
We reserve the right to process multiple applications at one time. Final acceptance of your application is subject to Landlord selection and approval, regardless of which application was received first.
Property Condition: Applicant is strongly encouraged to view the property prior to signing any lease. Landlord makes no express or implied warranties as to the Property's condition. The home is leased in an as-is condition. Should Applicant and Landlord enter into a lease, Applicant can request repairs or treatments to be completed prior to move in.
Tenant Selection and/or Denial Criteria
1. Credit History: A full Credit Report will be obtained in order to verify your credit history. Landlord's tenant selection decision will be based upon information obtained from this report. If your application is denied based upon information obtained from your credit report, you will be notified. A credit score of 650 or below may result in denial of application or requirement of additional deposit.
2. Previous Rental History: Landlord will verify your previous rental history using the information provided by you on the Lease Application. Your failure to provide the requested information, provision of inaccurate information, or information learned upon contacting previous landlords may influence Landlord's decision to lease the Property to you.
3. Current Income: Landlord may ask you to verify your income as stated on your Lease Application. Depending upon the rental amount being asked for the Property, the sufficiency of your income and longevity on your job along with the ability to verify the stated income, will influence Landlord's decision to lease the Property to you.
4. Criminal History: Landlord will perform a criminal history check on you to verify the information provided by you on the lease Application. Landlord's decision to lease the Property to you may be influenced by the information contained in the report.
5. Other: Factors considered by owner, include: lease term (minimum one year). The cost of any repair requests by you, and the length of time you are asking the owners to hold the property prior to move in date.