WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING
Thank you for taking an interest in The Turner Learning Center.
Due to excessive demand we are currently recruiting for extra teachers to join our team to start with us as soon as possible. If you are already based in Paris and ready to start your application could be fast tracked.
We are looking for professional and committed teachers, with a passion for teaching the English language and to teach our academic program to young people all over Paris.
If you wish to look at our hiring process and have a time frame visibility, please click the next button below.
As we are a rapidly expanding business we are constantly hiring throughout the year:
At TLC teachers should expect to work between 12-15 hours a week (more depending on levels of qualification, amount of years experience and availabilities) so please note we only offer PART TIME WORK.
- In-house initial training.
- Follow up training throughout the year.
- All pedagogical material provided.
- French Social Security.
- Annual staff bonus (depending on hours worked and compliance with policy).
- Percentage of travel reimbursement.
- 30 hours of French lessons during October and February Holidays: to sign up for upon arrival.
Successful candidates will be expected to attend a Face-to-Face Interview held in Paris.
Please note that if you apply with us you will receive emails from email@example.com. Please ensure you add this email address to your list of safe senders or add it to your email address book to ensure these emails do not get treated as spam.