In adopting this pet, the owner agrees to:
1. Accept and keep the dog / cat as a companion.
2. Provide humane care – giving pet proper food, water, shelter, exercise, and attention.
3. See that a veterinarian gives this pet regular preventative care and immediate medical attention when it becomes ill or injured.
4. Not permit the animal to be used for vivisection or experimentation.
5. Comply with all state, county, and municipal laws pertaining to animals.
6. Indemnifies and holds harmless Waverly Pet Rescue for any damages which the pet may do to any person or property.
7. Return the animal to Waverly Pet Rescue if it can no longer receive adequate care (food, shelter, affection and attention).
WAVERLY PET RESCUE reserves the right to REFUSE fostering of an animal to a home that does not meet the above standards. This includes the right to follow up and remove the animal if:
1. The animal is not receiving adequate care.
2. The animal is being abused.
3. The cat or dog is allowed to roam outside unsupervised by its owner.
If the following statement is checked, it applies to the animal I am fosterinh:
__________I have been fully informed that the animal has previously bitten someone and assume any and all risk for the animal and indemnify WAVERLY PET RESCUE and hold it harmless for any further actions of this animal.
By signing below I certify that I have read all the above information and have provided all true information. I recognize that any misrepresentation of facts may result in my losing the privilege of adopting or fostering a pet. I understand that Waverly Pet Rescue has the right to deny my request to foster an animal, and I authorize investigation of all statements in this application. I understand that this application is the property of Waverly Pet Rescue.