Thank you for considering one of the properties we manage. We welcome your application. Note some important information as you prepare to complete your application.
- Must Earn 3x the Monthly Rent
- Criminal Background Check
- Proof of Renter’s Insurance
- Pet Screening
All applicants must provide a copy of current photo identification with their completed application. (A driver’s license or other government-issued photo identification card is acceptable)
· Applications are reviewed in the order in which we receive them.
· All persons 18 years or older must submit an application with a non-refundable $65 application fee.
· All applications must be filled out completely and signed.
· If we are unable to verify your information, we must deny the application.
Rental History Requirements:
Applicants must indicate name, address, and telephone number of current and previous landlords for 2 years. We will verify the current & previous rental history. Applicants with a negative rental history may not be accepted. Examples of negative history include but are not limited to evictions, default of the lease, non-payment of rent, or damages to home or apartment. If adverse rental history is accepted, deposits will be double. For applicants with no rental history, the deposit will double.
Criminal History Requirements:
Felony or Misdemeanor Involving:
- Physical violence to any person(s) or where assault is an essential element of the offense
- The manufacture, sale, and/or distribution of illegal drugs/controlled substances
- Harassment or peeping
- A sexually related offense
- Unlawful use or possession of a weapon
* Applicants with recent multiple misdemeanors will not be accepted.
At PPA Properties, LLC, we strive to foster a harmonious living environment for all residents, one which incorporates clear and comprehensive pet policies. This applies to all individuals, whether you own a pet or not. To guarantee compliance and clarity, we require EVERY individual to complete a third-party screening and review process through petscreening.com. This essential step helps us document your acknowledgment of our pet-related policies, compile a record of any pets you have, and validate the information's authenticity and accuracy.
Please be aware, however, that not all our rental properties are pet-friendly. It is mandatory to seek prior approval from PPA Properties, LLC before bringing any pet into your rental unit to confirm if the specific property owner allows pets.
Although there are breed restrictions in place, which include Pit Bull, Doberman Pincher, Rottweiler, Chow Chow, Staffordshire Terrier, and Bull Mastiff, please note that certain property owners might be open to making exceptions. Such exceptions, however, need to be explicitly agreed upon before the lease signing.
Regarding pet weight and quantity restrictions, we allow a maximum of two pets per unit, each not exceeding 80 lbs. A non-refundable pet fee of $200 per pet is applicable at the time of registration. Some properties may charge a monthly $25- 35 per pet fee instead of the upfront fee.
Additionally, PPA Properties, LLC reserves the right to perform at least one pet inspection annually for all pet-approved units. An inspection fee of $75 will be charged and added to your tenant ledger.
Note that no visiting pets/animals are allowed at any time.
***If misrepresentations are found after the lease agreement is signed, the lease agreement will be terminated.